At A Mother’s Touch Movers located in Melbourne, FL, serving Brevard County and statewide, we prioritize clients who make in-state Florida move. Whether your relocation is within the same Florida city or a long haul from Key West to Tallahassee or Jacksonville to Naples, you can expect professional and personalized service.
Florida Attracts More Northerner Movers
According to a February 2021 WPTV (West Palm Beach) report, an influx of northerners is permanently leaving behind lockdowns, freedom-crippling restrictions, and cold climates for Florida’s sunshine and ‘open-for-business’ policies.
One interviewee referred to Florida as “like another planet” and that it is “like night and day here compared to life in New York.” She noted that restaurants have safely reopened and that the weather and the people, as she put it, “well, it’s just a lot nicer down here.” Many who visited our great State as renters or on vacation in January or last fall have declared they are not leaving.
For over a year now, the unexpected, uninvited, and unwanted COVID-19 pandemic, ongoing remote work requirements, lack of in-class learning, and exorbitant taxes have pushed Northerners south in masses. Real estate experts note these factors coupled with shrinking inventory and the seller’s market are creating high competition for Floridians looking to relocate within their home state.
Bottom line Floridians – NOW is the time to get your In-State Florida MOVE on!
At A Mother’s Touch Movers, a family-owned and operated, Florida-based moving company in Melbourne, FL, for over 30 years, we are laser-focused on prioritizing our in-state clients’ relocation needs above all.
Know the Current Trends:
- According to the New York Times article, “Florida Attracts More Northerners”:
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, home sales in parts of the Sunshine State have more than doubled.
- Florida’s population has grown by about 343,000 in the last year, to about 22 million residents.
- Within Florida, while Palm Beach, Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Miami-Dade Counties tend to be most popular, Floridians are moving away from the more densely populated cities within those counties to suburbs and rural areas where it is easier to practice COVID-19 precautions.
- Summer is by far the busiest time of year to move with nearly 60% of moves taking place from May to August.
- Competition to secure a professional, reputable, and expeditious, Florida-experienced moving company will increase. Do your research and read reviews of real people with similar moving circumstances – budget-conscious, tight timelines, long or short-distance intrastate relocations.
A Mother’s Touch Movers is prepared to complete your in-state Florida move safely and efficiently with an array of full-service options including packing, loading, moving, and unpacking. Our experienced team members are well-trained in COVID-19 precautions and safety measures. Always hire a moving company that cares about you and your family enough to customize a free estimate and consultation focused on your safety, the security of your lifelong, most meaningful possessions, and knows Florida.
As the real estate market continues to heat up in the Sunshine State this summer, be sure to contact us as soon as possible. At A Mother’s Touch Movers, you can move assured knowing our employees are professionally trained and punctual, background checked, and our company has been licensed, bonded, and insured for over 30 years. We will help you simplify the stress and amplify the excitement of moving to your new home during this highly competitive and uniquely challenging environment.