Typical Moving Questions
For 30 years, A Mother’s Touch Movers in Melbourne, FL, has offered top-notch packing and moving services in Brevard County. We offer free estimates, local and long-distance moving, flexible scheduling every day of the week, same-day moving, and senior discounts. Our movers are all licensed, bonded, insured, and professional.
To help you plan your move, we’ve listed some important questions that may be helpful to ask yourself and discuss with us.
- Moving Timeline: Narrow down the details regarding your old and new address, the distance of your move, whether it’s residential or commercial, the time to start your move, and the date.
- Truck Parking: The moving truck needs close access to your location, of course. Some communities have easier parking than others; so let us know what kind of situation we should expect.
- Stairs or Elevator Access: If you’re not on the ground level, should we expect to carry your belongings over stairs or in an elevator for your old and new residences?
- Renter’s Insurance: Check your coverage (if you have renter’s insurance) for details regarding moves; it will affect how much additional moving insurance you may wish to purchase.
- Moving Insurance: If you have your renter’s insurance coverage details, you can choose how much moving insurance you may wish to buy. We can help you determine the amount of coverage you need based on the amount and value of items you’re moving. Sometimes, valuables will require extra insurance. Let us know if you are moving particularly valuable belongings.
- Packing Plans: We offer full and partial packing services, so that you don’t have to worry about that, particularly if you’re moving in a limited timeframe. Contact us about details.
We hope this list gets you off to a good start when planning your move. Don’t forget, a Mother’s Touch Movers is dedicated to taking the stress out of your move, and we will customize our services to meet and exceed your packing and moving needs.